reflection/reflection

For the future, I definitely want to work on using stronger concepts. As well as produce work that is more compelling and makes sense. I know the type of photos I like to view by others so I want to find my style and create something I would enjoy looking at multiple times and not just once. 

B - I've made an effort to improve in my opinion and have tried to find other concepts that are different regardless if I like them or not. On the daily dozen project, I had to think outside of the box and come out with different subjects in order to fulfill the requirements so in the sense, I was successful. I may not have adapted to shooting stronger concepts and more compelling images but I've for sure put more time into planning out what I want to shoot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

letter to the past

Lost In The World Response