Fear Project




Comments

  1. 1. I believe that the photo is conveying the fear of making decisions.
    2. Although the emotion is conveyed in the fear of making decisions through the black and white coloring, the photo itself doesn't represent an example of multiple decisions as the road is going only one direction.
    3. I really like the angle of the photo showing the horizon and long stretch of road.
    4. One thing I would've done differently is taken a photo at a crossroads to make it more clear that a decisions has to be made. Even showing a person at the end of the crossroads looking for where to cross would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I think the picture is conveying the fear of making decisions.
    2. I think the photo is successful at conveying the fear because it shows an empty road that could represent the future of making decisions ahead.
    3. The picture is beautiful and the black/ white editing is very visually pleasing.
    4. I would consider moving the word "decidophobia" to the top of the photo because it blends in to the road.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

letter to the past

Lost In The World Response