Popular posts from this blog
reflection (semester 1)
My class experience so far has been something I’m happy with. I’ve been very well organized and disciplined with fulfilling the timeline of due dates. I always try to follow the suggested progress point that is given in class, because being behind is not fun. I sometimes have struggled with coming up with a concept and knowing what I want to shoot for it. Actual assignments in Photoshop have been easier for me to complete because I find it easier to come up with an idea and create it. As for the actual quality within my photos, they range from good to just okay. Outside of class, I do enjoy capturing pictures, mostly through my Polaroid camera, but after that I’m not actively taking photos unless I’m out and about. The complexity of the assignment mostly determines how much planning I put into it. I tend to shoot the requirements especially if it’s a concept that I get stuck on. I want to experiment with different creative ideas and subjects but sometimes my schedule outside of this c...
Lost In The World Response
What is the general premise of the video? This video is about how the world is so obsessed with their phones. Nobody was actually paying attention to what was going on and they only were there to capture it and post it everywhere. Is the video effective in conveying it's intended message? I think the video is very effective in conveying it's intended message. They used the topic of suicide which is something that is very serious and caught my attention especially. I think by having that one character be so innocent and wishing for a change really helped get their message across. Do you feel that this is more of a cautionary story (a warning) or more of an examination of our current social situation? Why? I feel like this is more of an examination of our current social situation rather than a warning. I feel like since so many of these things presented in the video are already happening in our society that this video isn't really warning us of a future reality becaus...












Comments
Post a Comment